MAOW (The Martial Arts of wellness) is the pathway to create real internal healing on a cellular level by understanding the manipulation of the body’s internal electromagnetic forces through the science of the Martial Arts.
It is a tool to shift your perception of reality and expand your dimensions of action. You learn to become a conduit for the natural forces around you as you develop the capacity to connect, absorb, and transmit pure and authentic force on a mental and physical level.
Learning is healing. Our deep fundamental successes come from understanding our wounds, healing/purifying them, and engaging with a new force toward our targets.
A weak, panicked or diseased body/mind makes productivity more difficult at work and in all engagements. When we are healing and strengthening our energetic wellness, we will perform at our optimum.
The MAOW system has helped many people worldwide recover from conditions that were non-responsive to other modalities by teaching them to alter the body’s primary electromagnetic force through specific protocols (motion, direction, breathing, position) created from my many years of Martial Arts training and clinical experience.
Our body is a conductor of electromagnetic signals and elements. All of our thoughts, feelings, actions and states are governed by the forces we conduct within and our connections to ourselves and our atmosphere. The core problems we face, whether they be mental, emotional or physical, are actually forces in motion. To truly make a permanent change, it is critical to understand the mechanism of our internal forces and how our body can create transformation in these forces by using its technology correctly.
MAOW can help you enter a new realm of power, wellness and success in the following ways:
1. Energetic Fitness training for corporate wellness, leadership cultivation, and productivity acceleration
2. Healing injuries, preventing injuries, healing non-responsive conditions.
3. Nervous system rebalancing and regeneration
4. Healing PTSD and addictions of all categories
5. Setting up customized programs for rehab centers and wellness clinics.
6. Private mentorships for groups and individuals looking for authentic
7. Behavioral modification for personality imbalances and relationship growth